Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Weekly Wrap-Up (30): The Holidays Are Nigh

How is it already a week into OCTOBER?! Where did September go? Did anyone report that an entire month was stolen?! Oh wait, government has shut down, so...
(ZING!)
(Not to make light of that. Trust me, in this military/government household, it's taking its toll.)
(Anyway.)
Happy October, all! I'm trying to plan my Halloween costume, because I'm the one coordinating and running the Halloween meeting and costume contest at my work -- I'm kiiiiinda figuring if I'm running the costume contest I have to wear one? Ugh. I never dress up. I've got a few ideas, but so far I'm not too happy with any of them. And I'm running out of time since I always, always make mine every year. Any suggestions? Help? What will you be dressing up as this year?

In case you missed it...
Coming up...
A review of How To Love by Katie Cotugno, and a series review of Just One Day & Just One Year by Gayle Forman! I'm going to tackle Jamie @ The Perpetual Page-Turner's A-Z Book Survey, and that fancy giveaway button on my sidebar? It's been there for months, and I'm FINALLY going to get that up!
 
Onto the books!
In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer

Around the World ARC Tours
Just One Year (Just One Day #2) by Gayle Forman
No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale
Roomies by Sarah Zarr & Tara Altebrando

Library
Tarnish by Katherine Longshore
Sidekicked by John David Anderson

Purchased
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
And damn you, Amazon Book Bargains...
Forget You by Jennifer Echols
Die For Me by Amy Plum
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton
Miracle by Elizabeth Scott
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
What books came into your possession recently?
Leave your link and I'll hop by!

3 comments:

  1. You received some good reads as well! It's been a great week for both of us :)
    http://nextpagebookreviews.blogspot.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends want to do a Doctor Who theme (OMG NEWLY OBSESSED) and they are going as Amy and Clara. So I'll either be a third companion (Donna!) or The Doctor (11).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you had a chance to read Two Boys Kissing? I am reading now. Took me a while to get used to the style with the Greek Chorus and all, but it's pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!