Monday, November 4, 2013

Grabby Hands: Top Ten Sequels I NEED RIGHT NOW.

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the fab ladies at The Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten Sequels
I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On
(*all release dates subject to change.)

Champion (Legend #3) by Marie Lu (TODAY!!!!)
Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi (January 28, 2014)
The Unbound (The Archived #2) by Victoria Schwab (January 28, 2014)
Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer (February 4, 2014)
Ignite Me (Unravel Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi (February 4, 2014)

Let the Storm Break (Let the Sky Fall #2) by Shannon Messenger (March 4, 2014)
The One (The Selection #3) by Kiera Cass (May 6, 2014)
Rebel (Reboot #2) by Amy Tintera (May 13, 2014)
While We Run (While We Wake #2) by Karen Healey (May 27, 2014)
False Future (False Memory #3) by Dan Krokos (August 19, 2014)

Which sequels are giving you the grabby hands?
Leave your link and I'll hop by!
PS. Have you entered my giveaway yet? US + INT, 22 books total! ends 11/29

7 comments:

  1. Can't believe I forgot about The Unbound! The Archived was one of my favorite reads this year! Great picks!

    Nikki H @ Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The One! I CANNOT WAIT! And of course I want Into the Still Blue and Cress, too! And many of the series you named I NEED TO START LOL

    Jennifer @ A Librarian's Library--My Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was *this close* to putting Rebel on my list too. Reboot was so awesome - I can't wait for the second book in the series! We have a lot in common on our lists. I also had The One, Into the Still Blue and Ignite Me.

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need Cress!!! TEAM WARNER!!!! And I seriously need to read The Archived already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CHAMPION! So excited that it is finally out. Under The Never Sky, Archived, The Lunar Chronicles and Unravel Me are all books that I have been dying to read for so long now, all look really amazing. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVVEEE your list. So many awesome books that I need in my life already like INTO THE STILL BLUE AND IGNITE ME

    Check out Our TTT

    Doris @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let the Storm Break was AWESOME. Loved it so much. And I need to read Under the Never Sky so I can start that series. Off your list, I'd say I'm most excited about Ignite Me and One!

    -Danie
    www.bookish-brunette.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!