Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Weekly Wrap-Up (31): NaNoWriMo is upon us!

I am a glutton for punishment.
Which is code for: I'm doing NaNoWriMo this year. Attempting, anyway. Which is hilariously dumb since I can barely find the time to eat (I forgot to eat lunch THREE TIMES last week) and am determined to fit in gym time this month. I'm shooting for the moon anyway, I figure I may as well toss in NaNo, right? Any words of encouragement would be freakin' fantastic, guys.
Anyone else NaNo-ing? How are you faring three days in?
In case you missed it...
Coming up...
The giveaway is all scheduled to go up at midnight, so keep watch! FOUR winners (3 US, 1 worldwide!), 22 books total! I'll also be posting reviews of Just One Year by Gayle Forman, 45 Pounds by KA Barson, and The Vow by Jessica Martinez. Jamie @ The Perpetual Page-Turner's A-Z Book Survey will make an appearance (if I can ever figure out my formatting!), and I'm determined to get in a Top Ten Tuesday.

Onto the books!
In My Mailbox was hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer

Purchased
Merry and Bright by Jill Shalvis
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Keeper of the Lost Cities: Exile by Shannon Messenger (for her signing!)
Allegiant by Veronica Roth (I will FINALLY start this series now!)

Traded from ATWT/Cindy
*in exchange for a support donation
Our Song by Jordanna Fraiberg
Not A Drop To Drink by Mindy McGinnis
The Heartbreak Messenger by Alexander Vance
Goodbye, Rebel Blue by Shelley Corriell
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

Won from Ginger @ GReads
(thanks SOSOSO much, G!)
Picture Me Gone by Meg Rosoff
Lovetorn by Kavita Daswani
Kiss Crush Collide by Christina Meredith
Curveball: The Year I Lost My Grip by Jordan Sonnenblick
Reboot by Amy Tintera
Burning by Elana K. Arnold
All I Need by Susane Colasanti
Irisis by Francisco X. Stork
Precious Blood by Tonya Hurley
The Year of Luminous Love by Lurlene McDaniel
Viral Nation by Shaunta Grimes
The Book of Someday by Dianne Dixon
New Money by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
A Corner of White by Jaclyn Moriarty

What books came into your possession recently?
Leave your link and I'll hop by!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's quite a haul and you have some great books in there. Enjoy!

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CAN DO IT! Tweet me if you need encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!