Monday, December 16, 2013

Top Ten Authors I Discovered in 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the fab ladies at The Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten Authors
I Discovered in 2013
In no particular order! All links go to my reviews.
Katie Cotugno (How To Love)
Megan Shepherd (The Madman's Daughter)
Cristin Terrill (All Our Yesterdays)

Lauren DeStefano (Perfect Ruin)
Melissa Kantor (Maybe One Day - review coming next year!)
J. Lynn (Frigid, Wait For You)
Elizabeth Scott (Heartbeat)
Meagan Spooner, Amie Kaufman (These Broken Stars - review coming this week)

What authors did you discover this year?
Leave your link and I'll hop by!

6 comments:

  1. Kasie West and Cristin Terrill made my list as well!
    I really liked This Song Will Save Your Life and I am hoping to read more Jennifer L Armentrout soon.
    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. KASIE WEST!! I am really excited for Cristin Terrill's novel! Going to dig on her novel soon! Also, I have These Broken Stars on my TBR list too. Heard good things about it. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leila Sales made my list too! And Katie Cotugno is agreat pick:)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen Kasie West on freaking everyone's lists and I still haven't read any of her books *hides in shame* I am clearly missing out *orders off Amazon*.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren DeStefano, Meagan Spooner, and Amie Kaufman were new to me this year too. :-) I own The Distance Between Us and All Our Yesterdays so those authors will be new to me next year. Great list!

    ~Marie @ Ramblings of a Daydreamer
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leila Sales made my list too, I adored This Song Will Save Your Life. There are quite a few authors on here that I am still DYING to read - especially Megan Shepherd, Kasie West and Cristin Terrill. New GFC and Bloglovin follower :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!