Monday, January 13, 2014

Top Ten 2014 YA Debuts I'm Most Excited For

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the fab ladies at The Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten Most Anticipated
2014 YA Debuts
All release dates are subject to change

1. Extraction by Stephanie Diaz (July 22)
^^Steph is one of my IRL friends, of course this has to be #1 on the list! And it does sound pretty damn amazing, too.
2. Falls the Shadow by Stefanie Gaither (September 16)
3. Vivian Divine is Dead by Lauren Sabel (June 3)
4. Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern (June 3)
5. Pointe by Brandy Colbert (April 10)

6. Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige (April 1)
7. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy (March 18)
^^I've actually already read this one, and it is AMAZING. Review coming soon!
8. Landry Park by Bethany Hagen (February 4)
9. A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller (January 23)
10. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge (January 28)
^^Read my review here to find out how much I loved Cruel Beauty!

Which 2014 YA Debuts are you waiting for?
Leave your link and I'll hop by!

14 comments:

  1. Oh, you have a very interesting list, Ashley! I have already added some to my TBR this morning, and I will be adding some more thanks to you.

    Happy Tuesday.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great list, there's a few there I'm interested in myself! I hope you get to them Ashley, and I'm glad you enjoyed Cruel Beauty too! :D

    My Top Ten Tuesday - 2014 Debuts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love love LOVED Cruel Beauty! I'm betting it will stay on top of my favourites list for the year. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I didn't know about some of them. But they look amazing!
    I'm adding them to my TBR pile now. I already read Cruel beauty, it's fantastic! I hope you enjoy it!
    Lis @ The reader lines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for all of these! And agreed, Cruel Beauty was so fantastic :)

      Delete
  4. I totally forgot to include Vivian Divine is Dead in my list! Dorothy Must Die seems like my kind of book! I'm also really interested in checking out Say What You Will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vivian Divine's cover is what reels me in haha. The script is so freakin' gorgeous.

      Delete
  5. Say What You Will sounds fantastic, I can't wait to get my hands on it! I've heard lots of good things about A Mad Wicked Folly, a lot of people seem to love it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, some of my most trusted blogger friends really loved A Mad Wicked Folly so I"m excited for it. Say What You Will seems like it could break and make my heart all in one haha.

      Delete
  6. Absolutely none?! I hope some of the ones on my list look interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I'm so excited for so many of these and a few made my list too. Side Effects May Vary looks sooo good, I can't wait to read that one. There seems to be so many good books coming out in 2014, I'm not sure where I'll find the time to read them all. I hope you get to all of your picks :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh Falls the Shadow is new to me, and it looks FANTASTIC! Thanks for sharing that!

    Jennifer @ A Librarian's Library--My TTT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!