Monday, September 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Were Hard For Me To Read

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Books That Were Hard For Me To Read

Because Tough Subjects:
Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Telley
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott

Because Military:
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
In Honor by Jessi Kirby
Personal Effects by EM Kokie

Because Life Stuff That I Won't Get Into:
Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
Just One Day & Just One Year by Gayle Forman

Because I Can't See Through My Tears:
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Where She Went by Gayle Forman

Honorable Mention
Because it wasn't (well…it kind of was Because Life Stuff That I Won't Get Into), but now it most certainly will be:
It's Kind of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini

What books were hard for you to read?
Leave your link and I'll hop by!

3 comments:

  1. It's Kind of A Funny Story <3. Sadly I haven't read the book YET but I saw the movie. And now because of certain circumstances I know I'll cry while reading it. Majority of these are on my TBR list, since you've read Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott have you read Living Dead Girl? If not it's one I would recommend by her!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choices, I have only read TFIOS and Where She Went and I agree with you about the tear-jerker factor! Will have the look the other books up as I haven't heard of most of them before.

    New GFC and Twitter follower

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just nominated you for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! You're not obligated to participate, but if you want to you can find the info here.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!