Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Weekly Wrap-Up (32): Hello, October. We meet again.

How is it already October?! My goodness, you guys. I just don't understand how a year can go by so freakin' fast. I'm already knee deep in my party planning and holiday happenings, both for personal life and my work. I'm planning my work's Anniversary party--it's in JANUARY!
How's life, everyone? I'm in a weird stage of finally being able to manage work and trying to get back into the swing of life. I'm going to admit that I heavily considered giving up on my blog and going on hiatus…but every single time I seriously thought about it, I became so sad and distraught at the idea that I finally realized it meant I shouldn't do it. I love this piece of my life, and I'm not ready to let it go yet. If ever.
So of course I'm going to ruin any time I may have by…possibly doing NaNoWriMo! Anyone else taking it on? I try it every year for the last 6 years but have only won twice. Maybe this will be the third? A girl can dream.

In case you missed it...
Just Like the Movies by Kelly Fiore
Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things To Mend by Katie Finn
A Blind Spot For Boys by Justina Chen
Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Telley
Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang
Top Ten Books That Were Hard For Me To Read

Special News
My review of Lies We Tell Ourselves was published in the Australian Times Books magazine!
Check it out here!

Coming up...
Reviews of A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray, Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins, and The Jewel by Amy Ewing. I'll share my TBR for the rest of the year, and I've also got way too many books piling up in my house, so it's time to purge some ARCs--which means giveaway time coming soon!

Onto the books!
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer


Throne of Glass (TOG#1) by Sarah J. Maas (I had to have a matching hardcover set!)
Heir of Fire (TOG #3) by Sarah J. Maas
Nightmares! by Jason Segal and Kirsten Miller
The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer
Lullabies by Lang Leav
Winger by Andrew Smith
Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick and Suzanne Young
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill

What books came into your possession recently?
Leave your link and I'll hop by!

5 comments:

  1. Throne of Glass is amazing. I love that series by Sarah J. Maas. I hope you love all your new books as well.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your review publication! You're famous now! :))
    Amber Elise @Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're thinking of doing NaNoWriMo then I don't see where you're ready to move on from this life.LOL Good for you. I find it is my own little getaway. All my own:)
    You got some goodies there, I see. Don't you love print copies:)
    Congratulations on your published review. That's really amazing!
    Here is my Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/10/05/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-81-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll bet the coming months would be very busy for you. Anyway, nice books! :)

    Here's mine:
    My Week in a Wrapped #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you please tell me what is the ISBN on the new hardcover of Throne of Glass?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!