Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Top Ten Movies I Haven't Seen That Shocks Everyone

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish!
In honor of a coming week's topic that explores the books I shockingly haven't read, I thought I'd do a non-bookish one for the freebie week!

Top Ten Movies
I Haven't Watched That Shocks Everyone

I don't watch movies too often. And it's not that I don't like to - I actually quite like them, it's just another form of stories in the end - but I never make the time for it. And I'm definitely one of those people that feels like if I'm sitting on the couch watching, I need to have my laptop open to be doing something else at the same time.

Combined with the fact I am an English-speaker who didn't move to an English-speaking country until I was 12, I never had the habit of going to the movies nor did I get into the habit.

So! I haven't seen a lot of movies. Seriously, tell me your favourite movie(s) in the comments, and I bet 80% I've not ever seen. It's startling, really, because I swear I have seen quite a few!

These get the most surprised reaction:
 
Which one shocks you the most?
Are you like me and not seen any of these, either?
Link me to your Top Ten and I'll hop by!

7 comments:

  1. haha, oh man! other than Star Wars, i haven't seen any of these either!

    Also Braveheart, Forest Gump, The Green Mile, and i'm sure tons more!

    Go us! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I haven't seen any of those except for Clueless. :) I guess I'm not really shocked that you haven't seen any since, haha, I haven't seen any of those either. I have a friend who was completely shocked that I haven't (hadn't) seen the Lord of The Rings movies. Since then, I've watched the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen Goonies and Stand By Me but none of the others. Everyone says to me they can't believe I haven't seen The Matrix. There's so many good films out there x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Clueless is the only one that surprises me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen Clueless either which shocks a lot of people! Actually, the only ones on this list I have seen are Star Wars and Indiana Jones! And those are definitely worth watching!

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well.....you HAVE to watch Clueless, Shawshank and GWH. How did I not make those happen in HS?

    ReplyDelete
  7. اقوى عمليات التخسيس فى مصر والعالم العربى
    تدبيس المعدة

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!