Monday, January 12, 2015

Top Ten Releases from 2014 I Never Got Around to Reading

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant to Read
but didn't get around to.

I know All the Bright Things was a 2015 release, but I received it in 2014 so I counted it!
(Funko Raj & Wolowitz say hi!)
Poisoned Apples: Poems For You, My Pretty by Christine Hepperman
Landline by Rainbow Rowell
100 Sideways Miles by Andrew Smith
Gracefully Grayson by Ami Polonsky
This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Zac & Mia by AJ Betts
We Should Hang Out Sometime by Josh Sundquist
The Young Elites by Marie Lu
I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

They're all high on my TBR, so hopefully they'll be read soon! If you've read any, which should I read next?

What books got pushed to 2015 for you?
Leave your link and I'll hop by!

10 comments:

  1. THE YOUNG ELITES IS AWESOME!!! OMG OMG OMG Love it!!
    I think I'm not emotionally prepared for All the Bright Places. Everyone's crying over that book!! *sobs* I hope you get to read these soon! All of the books seem wonderful and awesome :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh I've heard so many great things about The Young Elites, you're making me feel worse! haha. I love Marie, we were chatting about the book at her signing at ALA and I told her I'd read it…sigh. I've got to get to it.

      And agreed about All the Bright Places! I feel like I need to set aside a day to just wreck myself and read it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. So many great looking books here! I read Landline within about a week of it being released last year. I loved it! There's a few on here I'd not heard of until today - seen them on lots of different blogs this morning - and they've made the way onto my TBR list. Enjoy working your way through them all! :)

    http://www.oneyearofbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started Landline and really liked what I'd gotten to! And then I had to take up review books and never went back to it. I really, really want to soon though.

      Delete
  3. I loved I'll Give You The Sun and Ashley really enjoyed We Should Hang Out Sometime and Landline so you have some (potentially) good reads ahead of you! And I've heard great things about All The Bright Places - I am hoping to read that this year too!

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jandy's first book is one of my top favourite books of all time (major, MAJOR love), so I'm pretty scared I'll Give You the Sun has too high expectations! I know I'll read it soon though, I've heard nothing but good things. I'm glad you liked it.

      Delete
  4. Great List! I also loved how you put your list this week.

    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I keep my immediate 'want-to-read-asap' TBR in a stack, so when I saw the topic I knew this would be perfect :) I ended up leaving out e-books because of it, but if I included those my list would have been miles longer!

      Delete
  5. The Young Elites is one I wish I'd had to read. Great list, love the Big Bang Theory bobbleheads!
    Check out my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I get to The Young Elites soon, I love Marie Lu and her books so much. And thanks! I didn't include my Sheldon figurines in the photo but they all hang out together haha.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!