Sunday, February 15, 2015

The Weekly Wrap-Up (33): So many books!

I have a lot of huge life things happening right now. Some aren't so great, like a few health problems and a ton of dental work (root canals and crowns woooo!) -- though the silver lining that deserves much gratitude is that none of it is life-threatening. Life changing, yes--but not life threatening.
And then there are some really great life things happening, but they're all kind of…up in the air right now, and I don't want to jinx any of it. Just trust me that while it is a little stressful and a lot time consuming, I think it's going to improve my life SO, SO much. And I'm so excited.

In case you missed it...
Coming up...
Reviews of Boys Don't Knit by TS Easton, The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord, The Break-Up Artist by Philip Siegal, and Severed Heads, Broken Hearts (now titled The Beginning of Everything) by Robyn Schneider. I've been cooking up a few fun discussion posts too, so I hope to post those soon -- and of course, March is my birthday month, so some celebrations have to happen!

Onto the books!
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews
The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer


From Around the World Tours:
Becoming Jinn by Lori Goldstein
Illusionarium by Heather Dixon
Heat of the Moment by Lauren Barnholdt
Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
Apple and Rain by Sarah Crossan

From NetGalley
Watch the Sky by Kirsten Hubbard
Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally
One of the Guys by Lisa Aldin

Traded (thanks Cindy!)
Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
Making Pretty by Corey Ann Haydu

Purchased
I Was Here by Gayle Forman
Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Looking for Alaska 10th Anniversary Version by John Green

Non-Fiction Purchases
because I'm trying to be a grown up
The Girl's Guide To Being A Boss (Without Being A Bitch) by Caitlin Friedman and Kimberly Yorio
Discover Your Optimal Health by Dr. Wayne Scott Anderson
300 Writing Prompts Mini Book

What books came into your possession recently?
Leave your link and I'll hop by!

5 comments:

  1. Breathe, Annie, Breathe was very good. I hope you like it as much. I have One Of The Guys but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Great haul this week - you'll be busy for a while :) Here's ours: BiblioJunkies Happy Reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many books, sounds like you'll be quite busy :) Waiting to hear your thoughts on Crimson Bound, I hope its as amazing as it sounds x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for this post, keep it up for updating us, i am waiting for ur new article.

    thanks again
    IPL8 live stream 2015

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!