Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Top Ten YA Contemporary Books I Can't Believe I Haven't Read

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish!
Top Ten YA Contemporary Books
I Can't Believe I Haven't Read Yet

If you know me, you know YA Contemporary is my jam. My cup of tea. My shit. My thang. It is the genre I will always, always love, and the one I am guaranteed to feel like home in.

Which is why these are so surprising! I'm almost ashamed to admit these, really.

 
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
All Sarah Ockler books

 
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
Take A Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg

The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
Ask the Passengers by AS King
I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson

The List by Siobhan Vivian
All Miranda Kenneally books

What books are still shockingly on your TBR?
Leave your TTT link and I'll hop by!

5 comments:

  1. Anna and the french kiss is the sweetest cutest thing ever!! *-*
    I'll give you the sun was incredible, you should pick that up asap!

    My TTT: http://frannieinthepages.blogspot.it/2015/02/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-i-cant.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma...so ashamed to admit it's still on my TBR

    P.S. this is my latest review...it'd be great if you could let me know what you think :D

    http://itsnotb.blogspot.com/2015/02/blood-red-road-moira-young-main.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm one of the few who didn't like Anna and the French Kiss series .. My Life Next Door was really cute though <3 Good luck :)

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna and the French Kiss is still on my TBR too... but I am planning to read it this summer when I go to Paris, so that's OK, right?

    I've read I'll Give you the Sun and it's so amazing! You should definitely read it, it's one of my new favourites. You can read my review for it at my blog: confessions-of-a-book-addict.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its very nice post!I think I'm one of the few who didn't like anna and the French Kiss series .. My Life Next Door was really cute thanks for sharing!nebosh igc training in chennai| best safety institute in chennai|Industrial safety management course in Chennai|diploma in fire and safety courses in chennai|Iosh training in chennaikeep posting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!