Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Dear Santa, I've Been A Good Girl...

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the fab ladies at The Broke and the Bookish!

Ten Books I'd Love
To See Under My Christmas Tree
Because I seriously couldn't cut down my Wish List, I implemented a rule to make it easier for me: I could only choose books that would be available by December 25, 2012! There were just so many ARCs I wanted (Through the Ever Night, anyone?) that I had to figure out a way to exclude them. So! the ten already released books I want Santa to bring me:


1. The Diviners by Libba Bray
2. Ask the Passengers by AS King
3. Insignia by SJ Kincaid
4. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
5. Easy by Tammara Weber
6. Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
7. The Princesses of Iowa by M. Molly Backes
8. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
9. Raw Blue by Kirsty Eager
10. Scarlet by AC Gaughen

What books are on your Wish List?
Leave your link and I'll hop by!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, some great picks! I see a number that I would also like Santa to bring me.
    P.S. I have a hardcover copy of The Princesses of Iowa- just read once by me- that I will swap, if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Scarlet on my kindle and I'm dyyying to read it. :) But I say that about all the books. OMG I'm a book-tease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to yell in this post.

    PRINCESSES OF IOWA
    RAW BLUE
    MY LIFE NEXT DOOR

    Santa, get on that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!