Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Waiting on: Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine
meant to highlight an upcoming release we're excited for!

Bloomsbury Teen, 216 pages
Expected US Release Date: September 24, 2013

Stolen as a child from her large and loving family, and on the run with her mom for more than ten years, Callie has only the barest idea of what normal life might be like. She's never had a home, never gone to school, and has gotten most of her meals from laundromat vending machines. Her dreams are haunted by memories she’d like to forget completely. But when Callie’s mom is finally arrested for kidnapping her, and Callie’s real dad whisks her back to what would have been her life, in a small town in Florida, Callie must find a way to leave the past behind. She must learn to be part of a family. And she must believe that love--even with someone who seems an improbable choice--is more than just a possibility.
----------------Goodreads summary


We all know how much I loved Something Like Normal by Trish, right? If you don't, you can read my review and you'll see. And while I loved SLN because of the military-related elements, I also love her writing and how strongly Trish can write a character's voice. Which is why I'm SO SO SO excited for Where the Stars Still Shine! I can't wait to see what she can write in a situation I'm not so deeply, personally involved in - and I know for a fact I will love it. She is fantastic, her writing is amazing, and this promises to be brilliant.

Also, MAJOR MAJOR COVER LOVE. I am obsessed.

What book are you eagerly awaiting?
Leave your link and I'll hop by!

5 comments:

  1. 1. I love the cover
    2. I haven't read anything by Trish Doller but this sounds so interesting, especially since it takes place in Florida <333

    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover is gorgeous! I'm going to read Something Like Normal soon. I have it on my Nook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this. I really loved Something Like Normal, and I hope I like this one too!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Major cover love *pets the pretty*. I haven't read anything by this author but this one sounds fabulous :)

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover:) This looks like a book I want to read:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!