Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the fab ladies at The Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten Secondary Characters
(They almost stole the show!)
The Obvious
He made me bawl and love just as hard as Hazel and August. That eulogy...

2. Kenji from the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi
Oh, you know why.

Again, you know.

4. Harley from Across the Universe by Beth Revis
MY HEART.

He toes the line of secondary/main love interest, but I wanted to include him. Because, saxaphone and wine.

The Best Friend We Want
Major, MAJOR Finny love from me.

7. Grover from the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan
Funny and true.

Independent and real, he's a fantastic friend.

Who doesn't want an Iko?!

There's No Other Way to Explain It
10. Every secondary character in Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
Because they all break my heart and make me believe in friendship, support and challenge all at once. Even the ones I wanted to punch.

Honorable Mention
Best Use of Secondary Characters To Enhance A Plot
because his poetry makes it all the better.

Which secondary characters were most memorable to you?
Leave your link and I'll hop by!

7 comments:

  1. A secondary character can be quirky in a way that the main character usually can't pull off.

    Here's my list of best secondary book characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iko has made it onto so many of these lists. I have to admit she is so neat. We're making our way through Cinder now.

    http://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2013/08/top-ten-most-memorable-secondary.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iko made my list too :) I cannot believe I forgot Roar though, he is definitely one of my top ten favorites!

    Our TTT

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harley! Oh my, my heart indeed. Also, YES to Isaac. What is it about secondary characters that make me want to cry?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the short story Beth Revis wrote about Harley and Kaleigh before Amy woke up.

    Sean @ Books Buying Beauty
    www.books-4-review.blogspot.com

    @Bookz_For_Nerdz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isaac made my list... and Will from From What I Remember ALMOST made my list as well (or Jake, the brother, I couldn't decide so I didn't include either one although both are awesome). I also am totally obsessed with Joe Fontaine and I want to read Graffiti Moon, it looks cool!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES YES YES Isaac and Kenji. Love them both so much for very different reasons. Some of Isaacs lines are the best and I forgot he said them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!