Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Golden by Jessi Kirby

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine

meant to highlight an upcoming release we're excited for!

Golden by Jessi Kirby
Simon & Schuster, 256 pages
Expected US Release Date: May 14, 2013


Seventeen-year-old Parker Frost may be a distant relative of Robert Frost, but she has never taken the road less traveled. Valedictorian and quintessential good girl, she’s about to graduate high school without ever having kissed her crush or broken the rules. So when fate drops a mystery in her lap—one that might be the key to uncovering the truth behind a town tragedy, she decides to take a chance.
-----------------Goodreads summary


I love Jessi Kirby. Not only is she super sweet in person (I've met her at the Summer Lovin' Book Tour and hung out at an event during ALA), but her writing is fabulous. When I read In Honor (review here!), I was so swept up in the tale and lost in her beautiful writing - and Golden looks like it'll be just like that, if not better. The premise is so intriguing, and how gorgeous is the cover?! May needs to get here fast!

What book are you eagerly awaiting?
Leave your link in the comments and I'll hop by!

7 comments:

  1. This sounds really interesting, and I really love the Robert Frost tie-in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read In Honor! I've heard lots of great things about it, and Jessi Kirby's writing, so I'm definitely going to be checking out Golden when its released.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh a mystery... Great pick :D I've heard many great things about this author.

    Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Golden as my WoW today also! I can't wait to read it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOVVVEEE Jessi Kirby's books! I cant wait for Golden to come out! Awesome pick! :D

    Fara @ Tumbling In Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one has been pretty popular this week! I'm still not sure if I will read it or not but thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cover - love the synopsis! This is gunna be a good one! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!