Sunday, February 3, 2013

Monthly Reads: February 2013

Monthly Reads highlights the books I've got in my TBR for that month. It's a way of sharing the ones I'm excited for and trying to relieve the pressure of "having" to read an ARC or new release.

Happy February, all! Every month I claim insanity with the amount of books I want to read - but this month? I seriously think I'm insane for even thinking about this many. Truthfully, I think I will actually get to a lot of them! But it is still a ridiiiiiiculous amount. If you want to enlarge the photo, I've put some comments!
Yes, I see the typo. No, I can't fix it. I'm sorry - it kills me too!
Currently reading:
  Mila 2.0 (Mila 2.0 #1) by Debra Driza
  Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi
  Canary by Rachele Alpine
  Also Known As by Robin Benway*

ARCycling Books:
  Freakling by Lana Krumweide
  Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum
  The Innocents (The Innocents #1) by Lili Peloquin
  52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody
 
To Read:
  The 39 Deaths of Adam Strand by Gregory Galloway
  The Trouble With Flirting by Claire LaZebnik
  Unearthly (Unearthly #1) by Cynthia Hand
  Unremembered (Unremembered #1) by Jessica Brody
  Belonging (Temptation #2) by Karen Ann Hopkins
  Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
  Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu
  Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles #1) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky #2) by Veronica Rossi
  Just One Day (Just One Day #1) by Gayle Forman
  Shades of Earth (Across the Universe #3) by Beth Revis

NetGalley (*represented by the iPad!):
  Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
  Dualed by Elsie Chapman
  Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulberg
  The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
  Being Henry David by Cal Armistead
 

So am I crazy, or am I crazy?
What books are you reading this month?

2 comments:

  1. This is pretty much the story of my life. I'm still working on my January pile. I'm not going to make a new one until it's all done. Also... I think you should read Also Known As.... just... you know... if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a TON of books. But there are so many titles I've read and loved on there! I highly recommend the following (imagine me being all enthusiastic with flailing hands as I type this!): Also Known As, Unearthly, Scarlet, Just One Day. Also, I just finished Unravel Me and it is the most frustrating sequel (in a good way)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!