Friday, February 1, 2013

2013 Reading Challenges!

Finally, declaring my 2013 Reading Challenges!

hosted by Tara @ Hobbitsies
I loved doing this last year, and it opened me up to some fantastic authors.
1. Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook (review here!)
2. Being Henry David by Cal Armistead
3. Taken by Erin Bowman
4. Charm & Strange by Stephanie Kuehn
5. The Wig in the Window by Kristin Kittscher
6. Pivot Point by Kasie West (review coming soon!)
7. Canary by Rachele Alpine
8. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd (review here!)
9. ???
10. ???
11. ???
12. ???

Contemporary Challenge
hosted by Katie @ Katie's Book Blog
Contemporary will forever be my favourite genre, and here's hoping to get me to keep on keepin' on with it!
Level 3: 15+ books
1. Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook (review here!)
2. Burning by Elena K. Arnold
3. How My Summer Went Up In Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorsi
4. Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller
6. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
7. This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
8. Golden by Jessi Kirby
10. Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith
11. The Reece Malcolm List by Amy Spalding
12. When You Were Here by Daisy Whitney
13. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
14. ???
15. ???


New Adult
hosted by Victoria from Confessions of a Twenty Something Fiction Writer, Tara from Tater's Tall Tails, and Barbara from Basia's Bookshelf.
New Adult is something I am happily for, and I love that it's turning into a "thing." I know there's some debate about what it is and if it's a real category and yadda yadda, but here's the Ashley Truth: it is fantastic, and whether it's got a heading at BN or not, I love it and want to read it ALL.
Just Graduated: 5 Novels
1. Losing It by Cora Carmack
2. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
3. Easy by Tammara Weber
4. Slammed by Colleen Hoover
5. ???

Standalone Reading Challenge
2013 Standalone Reading Challenge
hosted by IceyBooks and Britta
Because I talk so much shit about series and my impatience that I should probably read some standalones to quell my anxiety.
1. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
2. This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
3. Golden by Jessi Kirby
4. Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider
5. Out of the Easy by Rutya Sepetys
7. Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick
8. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
9. ???
10. ???
11. ???
12. ???
13. ???
14. ???
15. ???

Any suggestions what I should read for the challenges?
Are you participating in any reading challenges?

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say good luck with the 2013 Standalone Reading Challenge and thanks for signing up!

    Seems like you've already made some great progress! Keep up the good work.

    Britta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!