Sunday, September 2, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (10)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

I know this is going up super late, but I haven't done one of these in about 3 weeks and got some pretty awesome things in my mail, so I thought I'd share anyway :)

PURCHASED
A Million Suns (Across the Universe #2) by Beth Revis
Loved it (review here!) and finally bought. Thought I should before the new covers are released!

For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
My review will be up sometime this week or next, but I finished this book and literally went out not even an hour later to buy my own copy. It is SO SO good.

Speechless by Hannah Harrington
Review up this week, but I loved this book and needed the pretty sitting on my shelf.

WON
Lost Girls by Ann Kelley
The Boy Recession by Flynn Meaney
from Little, Brown's twitter contest (follow them! @lbkids) - thank you LB!


Personalized and annotated If I Lie by Corrine Jackson + bookmarks
from The Class of 2k12 monthly contest. I was SO excited to see it was signed from Cory, and then when I flipped through and saw all the annotations?! I was FLOORED. It is so cool having her personal notes, and I cannot wait to dig in and read this...even though I'm certain it will wreck me, too.

DAC ARC Tour
Personal Effects by EM Kokie
 And Candlewick sent some awesome goodies with it, too! That adorable folder (which had a calendar + teacher activities inside) and an autograph book. I passed along most of it to the rest of the tour, but I had to keep the calendar, it was too cute to pass up!
My review will be up this week, and let me tell you...this is a book worth reading. I want everyone to read this.

I've managed to have read a lot of these already, and it has been the BEST streak of reading ever. Yay!

What's on your shelves this week?
Leave your link and I'll hop by!
(and I hope everyone's having a fab 3 day weekend!)

PS. Make sure you check out the right sidebar for some awesome contests!
Follower Appreciation: FIVE winners, one of which is INT!
Finished copy of TEMPTATION by Karen Ann Hopkins - WORLDWIDE! (hurry, it ends late Monday!)

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really want For Darkness Shows the Stars! I'm glad you enjoyed it that much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine went up late, too! I still haven't read A Million Suns, but I'm glad to know it's a good read. Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I definitely want to read a few of yours there. If I Lie and A Million Suns. I just won Meg Cabot's Size 12 and Ready to Rock and I'm currently finishing Divergent, which everybody read last year but I'm still catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice haul darling. Hope you enjoy the books you got this week.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Across the Universe or A Million Suns yet, eep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read Across the Universe, and have seen For Darkness Shows the Stars from other blogs. Interested in that one too. Great haul! Congrats on winning in the contest. :)

    NightOwlReads.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm jealous of your annotated copy. If I Lie looks so fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!