Monday, May 28, 2012

I have a question for readers...

????
How would you feel if I were to talk about my writing/WIP on here? I've always thought I would just keep this as a book review site, but I've had the urge to chat about the story I'm currently working on - and where better to talk about a book I'm writing than my own book blog? If ever the people to understand writing, stories and the process, it would be book blog readers.

So...thoughts? Would you hate it? Not care? Like it? Tell me, I promise I won't be offended!

8 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea! I think a lot of readers would love to hear more about your WIP. Go for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great idea! As a fellow aspiring writer, it would be so awesome to hear about your story :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to hear about your WIP! Writing and reading go hand in hand, so definitely go for it! =)

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely interested. As for on the book blog, I go back and forth. I used to write a lot more about my own writing on my book blog and lately it just didn't feel like the right place for it... so I copied Ashlynn and made a seperate writing blog (realsteph.wordpress.com if you're interested).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a wonderful idea! There's no better place to discuss your writing process than with readers and writers themselves :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you want to talk about it, go ahead, it's your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, you should go ahead! What better place to discuss it? And I'm pretty sure readers would like to read about your story :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with everyone above. I think your reviews are so well written and thought out, I'd definitely be interested in your WIP:) Plus this is your space, do what you want, chica:))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!