Monday, November 5, 2012

Monthly Reads: November 2012

Monthly Reads highlights the books I've got in my TBR for that month. It's a way of sharing the ones I'm excited for and trying to relieve the pressure of "having" to read an ARC or new release.

October was a bit of a bust for me - it was a lot busier than anticipated, and I deviated really far from the pile featured here. But that's ok, I still read as much as I could! November will definitely not have enough time for all this between Holiday prep, a lot of great book events, some crazy work (since my company is in retail, this Season will crush us...) and NaNoWriMo...but hey, lofty goals!


Already Read:
   Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
   You Are Here by Jennifer E. Smith

In Progress:
   Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
   Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell*

To Read:
   Touching the Surface by Kimberly Sabatini
   Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
   What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
   Send Me A Sign by Tiffany Schmidt
   52 Reasons To Hate My Father by Jessica Brody
   Ex-Mas by Kate Brian
   The Girl in the Wall by Daphne Benedis-Grab
   Tempestuous by Kim Askew and Amy  Helmes
   The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
   Decked With Holly by Marni Bates**
   Rockoholic by CJ Skuse*
*via NetGalley
**Ok, so I don't have Decked With Holly yet, and so far it's not in my library...but I'm determined to get it somehow this month!

Ambitious again, I know. Which should be my next read?

What are you reading this month?

3 comments:

  1. You have Unravel Me?! I cannot wait to get my hands on that book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are loving Tiger Lily, it's one of my faves for this year! I am looking forward to reading Eleanor and Park, Rockoholic and What's Left of Me!
    Hope you have a great reading month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pile!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear what you think of Tiger Lily and 52 Reasons to Hate My Father. I am planning on reading Perks soon too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!