Monday, November 26, 2012

Top Ten Most Anticipated 2013 Books

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the fab ladies at The Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten 2013 Books
I'd Gladly Bribe Anyone For
Every year I think Young Adult books can't be topped, and every year I'm constantly proven wrong. This category of books keep getting better, and I absolutely love it. Even though my 2013 TBR list could proooobably go on for decades, these are my top 10 I'm DYING for.

(And I'm serious about bribing. If anyone has copies/ARCs of these and would let me borrow, I will gladly give access to my own lending library and/or send cookies. I make an awesome peanut butter cookie. Swear.)

 
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
January 8, 2013
(My WoW feature here!)
BECAUSE IT'S GAYLE FORMAN AND I LOVE IF I STAY/WHERE SHE WENT AND BLAGH I WANT.

Reboot by Amy Tintera
May 7, 2013
(My WoW feature here!)
Because it's about a 178 and 22 and the possibilities are endless! I adore Amy, too.

Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
March 12, 2013
(My Cover Love feature here!)
Because artificial intelligence (robots?) and that cover and yes. I also happen to love Debra.

 
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
April 30, 2013
(My WoW feature here!)
Because this sounds exquisite and fabulous and The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight is one of my absolute favourite contemporaries ever. And I love the names Graham & Ellie.

Taken by Erin Bowman
April 16, 2013
(My WoW feature here!)
Because I need to know what the heck happens to these boys! And how kids exist. Read my WoW, it's got the questions there. Plus, that cover is be-yoooootiful.

Pivot Point by Kasie West
February 12, 2013
Because how would you choose your future if you knew the outcomes?

[ Sequels ]
Shades of Earth (Across the Universe #3) by Beth Revis
January 15, 2013

Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky #2) by Veronica Rossi
January 8, 2013

[ Already Read, But Still Excited For ]
 
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
March 5, 2013
I loveloveloved this book. I want to be in a relationship with this couple. (Weird? Maybe. BUT I DON'T CARE.)

Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
March 5, 2013
This was breathtaking and amazing and how am I to wait for Book 2 if one hasn't even released yet!?

Seriously guys. I make awesome cookies.

**All release dates are subject to change.

What 2013 books are you dying for?
Leave your link and I'll hop by!
PS. Last few days to enter my Holiday Giveaway! Two winners can choose 1 of 4 books!
International, ends 11/28

14 comments:

  1. Great list! I so agree with you about Eleanor & Park. How great was that book?! It just makes me smile. Feel free to check out My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Shades of Earth' is on my list too; 'This is What Happy Looks Like' & 'Just One Day' both look so good! My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/top-ten-most-anticipated-books-for-2013/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know what Eleanor & Park is about, but between the cover and the author's name, it has to be amazing right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many books on your list that I am excited for... especially Let the Sky Fall. Especially. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many books on this list that I want to read like Mila and Shades of Earth. Hope you enjoy them all when you get to them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was the HARDEST list to narrow down. I swear if I could have picked 20 books, every book of yours that isn't on my list would have appeared. SO MUCH GOODNESS! I have Eleanor and Park on my kindle from Netgalley. Need to get to that ASAP! :) Thanks so much for tweeting w/ me last night about books & for commenting, too! You're awesome! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wish I knew who to bribe so I could get my hands on Mila 2.0. I tried to get a review copy of Edelweiss and hinted in my request that I would be willing to bribe someone but no takers. haha Darn, guess I'll have to wait until next year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES TO ALL. Seriously, who can I bribe for these?? Let the Sky Fall looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Just One Day as well. Also, I loved Eleanor and Park too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't actually agree with this list more! I'm especially excited for Just One Day. I can't wait to read Through the Ever Night either. Awesome list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool list!! Just One Day, Reboot, and Pivot Point are ones I definitely want to read!
    Here's My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw Eleanor and Park on another Top Ten this week and immediately put it on my TBR list. It sounds like a terrific read.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes to all of these! Your comments about Let the Sky Fall make me really want to read it. And Reboot, Pivot Point and Mila 2.0 all look very cool. So many good books to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!