Monday, April 1, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Boys I'd Date (and a bonus top 5!)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the fab ladies at The Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten Characters
I'd Date In A Heartbeat
In no particular order...

1. Ben | Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
2. Prince Maxon | The Selection by Kiera Cass (even though he's a dummy in The Elite)
3. Will Herondale | The Infernal Devices by Cassie Clare (I haven't read CP2 yet, NO SPOILERS!!)

4. Oliver | The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
5. Alex Fuentes | Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
6. Cricket Bell | Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (SWOON. Stars alllll over my hand for him.)

7. Travis | Pivot Point by Kasie West
8. Harley | Across the Universe by Beth Revis. Tortured soul and all.
9. Chaol | Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

And the ultimate boy...
10. Mr. Darcy | Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen


BONUS SECTION
Top Five Book Boys I Would Date...
Except I Love Him With His Pair Too Much.

1. Perry & Roar | Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Perry + Aria, Roar + Liv. They are never to be broken up.

2. Joe Fontaine | The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
I love him, but I love what he does for Lennie, too.

3. Park | Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
I want him to say sweet nothings to me, except I love E&P together too much.
4. Augustus | The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
AUGUSTUS + HAZEL FOREVER.

5. Adam | If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Adam and Mia belong together. 

Who are your book boyfriends?
(PS. I am totally ready to fight for any of these boys. Bring it.)
Leave your link and I'll hop by!

17 comments:

  1. Gahhh so many boys on this list I have yet to meet! I need to hurry and read Eleanor and Park and The Selection! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cricket and Joe Fontaine!!!! I love that you have them both - I think they're so under-appreciated. (And I totally agree with what you said about Joe and Lennie.) Also: yes times a million to Will Herondale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Oliver and Cricket! And Chaol! And oh, Mr. Darcy. Yesss... Bah, I really need to get Eleanor & Park! I'm hoping it goes on sale someday. :) Love your list!

    - Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww. Perry and Roar. Adam.... and Will. I like Jem too.. but I haven't read CP yet so maybe it'll change my mind.
    New Follower<3!
    Beth | The Reading Vixens
    Vixen's Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not met a lot of these guys! I better jot them down and get reading. ;)
    Here are My boys http://susunanbuku.blogspot.com/2013/04/top-ten-fictional-crushes-in-books.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just met Will this morning, but he already made my list. I must admit there was some insta-love between me and him, because he reminded me so much of Jace. (AND I LOVE JACE!) But oh, this boy. I can't wait to see more of him :)
    And I love that you added the "Top Five Book Boys I Would Date...
    Except I Love Him With His Pair Too Much" section. That's my problem most of the time. It's all about the chemistry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE Mr. Darcy. Hands down! :) Love your list and your top 5 as well :)

    MY Bookish Boyfriends

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've read about Adam and Darcy out of all of your book boys! Adam made it onto my list as well! Guess I have some reading to do...

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh! I love the bonus section. You are a fine person, letting those sexy men stay with their significant others :) I'm also a huge Cricket fan. Give me a well-dressed nerdy guy any day of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool list! I SO almost put Oliver from Statistical Prob... he did sound like a cutie!! Cricket and Joe Fontaine def. did make my list!!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  11. We might be fighting over Cricket. And I LOVE your bonus section. And maybe... I haven't read P & P yet... BUT I WILL.

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh great list! Darcy is on my list too -- so many of these series I need to read!!

    My TTT

    Eva @ All Books Considered

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have GOT to read CP2!!! It is amaaaaaaaaazing. Anyway, I love your bonus section! I totally feel the same about Eleanor + Park and Hazel + Augustus. They are just too perfect. Great list!

    My TTT

    Randi @ Cardigans, Coffee & Bookmarks

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you're the only other one I've seen with Prince Maxon on the list! So for that, I'm following you :D Oliver is on my list too, and I really have to read Perfect Chemistry! :)
    April Blog Hop
    Top Ten Book Boyfriends

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cricket, Oliver, and Alex!! I love all three guys, but Cricket was the only one to make my list.AND. I love your bonus five. (:

    Great list!!
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eleanor & Park just HAVE to be together. They just HAVE to. I can't imagine them being apart like EVER, so you're totally right to put them in that category.

    It makes my heart so happy that Chaol is on your list. He's definitely a book boyfriend I can get behind, as I LOVE HIM. I think he's going to be such a great character in the next book too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!