Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Comic Con 2012 schedule! #sdcc12

If anyone is coming to Comic Con 2012, find me and say hi! I will NOT be dressing up, so I'll look as I always do :) I know it's almost impossible to spot one person in the massive crowds, but I've definitely run into random friends before in exhibit halls and various panels.

And to further help you along, this is my tentative "schedule" - I'm trying to make the panels listed, but as we all know, I might not make it into lines in time. Any down time between panels will be spent walking booths in the exhibit hall!

Friday, July 13:
       12-1pm: The Big Bang Theory panel @ Hall H*
       1:45pm-2:45pm: Bones panel @ Ballroom 20
       7-8pm: What's up with Penguin publishing panel @ Room 9

*if the line is too long for BBT though, I'm going to go to Legend of Korra at 11:15pm in Ballroom 20!**
**and if both lines are too long, I'll head over to the Remixed Fairy Tales and Superhero Lore literature panel at 11:30am in Room 5AB!

Saturday, July 14:
      11am-noon: Avatar: The Last Airbender panel @ Ballroom 20 (DANTE BASCO <3333, featured above)
      3-4pm: Grimm panel @ Room 6A
      5-6pm: Glee panel @ Indigo Ballroom, Hilton Bayfront Hotel
      7-8pm: What's New at Harper Voyager and Harper Teen publishing panel @ Room 9

I also do not have signings listed, but the only one I really try to make is The Big Bang Theory anyway. I am only in the convention center on Friday and Saturday - possibly Sunday, but it's not confirmed yet so I won't put up my schedule for that day. I will, however, be Downtown on both Thursday and Sunday. Most likely hanging out at Nerd Headquarters, and I do chase after the [adult swim] free ice cream truck often and duck into any of the surrounding hotels to see what's going on. Lunch is always spent at the food truck gathering!

My Twitter will be the fastest way to reach me (unless you have my phone number - in which case, text me!)! And to anyone who is coming, ask me questions if you want! About the area or about Comic-con in general; I live in San Diego and this will be my 4th year in a row attending SDCC, so I feel like I could maybe help or point you in the right direction :)

And for blog readers, this does mean I won't be around from Thursday-Sunday; Comic Con is marathon status, camping out in lines and coming home only to grab 3 hours of sleep before heading right back out. I'll do my best to read on my phone, and I do have posts that will go up as normal.

Will you be at Comic-con? Tell me if so!
And if not, would you want to attend? Could you handle the crowds?

2 comments:

  1. Lately, I feel like you wake up in the morning and say "How can I make Steph jealous today?" Have so much fun, though!! And I hope you blog about your experience so I can live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea how much this comment made me laugh haha - especially because that is EXACTLY what I think when I wake up! ;) I promise to blog about it soon (next week, hopefully!) so that you can live vicariously :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!