Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Weekly Wrap-Up + Stacking the Shelves (7)

It's been a quiet week around here because I had three signing events in three days - all absolutely amazing, but none were particularly close to my house. It sounds like a strange thing to whine about, but it's exhausting with all the driving, meeting, talking, general awesomeness. I'll have the recaps (probably all grouped into one post) up hopefully this upcoming week, perhaps the next week if I can get my comic-con recap done first.

A delightful, family-focused novel. 3.5 Stars


A quietly brilliant novel that transcends genres. 4.5 Stars
(And you can win your own copy! Just click the link!)

Do you want to read any of those books? I'll lend it to you!

Coming up this week...
a summer giveaway hop where you'll be able to choose from 5 books as the prize, a review of Reunited by Hilary Weisham Graham, the final Teen Years edition of Tune In Tuesday that features my favourite songs growing up, and hopefully an event recap!

And my shelves!
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
Small week, and I normally wouldn't do one for this but I wanted to say thank you to a few authors!

Purchased: Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (for her signing)

Won: The Summer of Firsts and Lasts by Terra Elan McVoy (personalized + signed!) + signed Being Friends With Boys bookmark - thank you so much Terra, I'm excited!

Gifted: Butter bookmark by Erin Jade Lange - thank you so much Erin!

What's on your shelves?
Leave your link and I'll hop by!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the wins. I liked Paranormalcy, and haven't heard of the other titles before.
    Happy reading, and may the pages be ever in your favour ;-)
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's nice to have a smaller mailbox.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! And I agree -- sometimes it's great to have a quieter week to catch up on reading!
    Loved Paranormalcy and I'm looking forward to Romeo Redeemed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you think of Paranormalcy! It's great! :)

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bookmarks! :) Can't wait to read about your signing events. Great haul!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to find a good signing to go to now. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!