Wednesday, July 4, 2012

NetGalley Knock-Down

NetGalley Knock-Down is hosted by Pretty Deadly Reviews

NetGalley Knock Down is a super laid back "challenge" during July with the goal of knocking out as many digital Galleys as possible. No set goals, no check-ins or strict deadlines; as many or as little as you can. If you would like to participate, sign ups are open until July 14! Just click here!

We're not required to make an "official signup" post or anything if we're participating, but I'm hoping a public declaration will hold me accountable. I'm leaving it up to you to bully me into finally reading these!

I am shamefully behind on my NetGalley books. Woefully. Painfully. Let's just say that I'm over 20 books behind. So that's why I'm doing the NetGalley Knock Down! I want to read these titles, I swear I do! I wouldn't have requested them if I didn't! But I still have a hard time e-reading, and truthfully, I just forget when I don't see them in stack in my room. My goal for the month of July:


Code Name Verity by Elizabeth (started this, just need to finish!)
Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Don't You Wish by Roxanne St. Clair




One Moment by Kristina McBride
Temptation by Karen Ann Hopkins
Kissing Shakespeare by Pamela Mingle
The Glimpse by Claire Merle
Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
Butter by Erin Jade Lange

(the sad part of this is if I finish all these, I'll be just over 50% caught up! *hangs head*)

Are you doing NG Knock Down?
What's your secret to stay caught up on digital galleys?

2 comments:

  1. Okay, My Life Next Door is super awesome and super quick! And you have to read Butter quickly because I am DYING to read a review on it. And I'm about to read Pushing the Limits soon too. And I'm about a third of the way through Code Name Verity and it's awesome. Soo.... there are my two cents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooohooo!! Go girl! :D I got Kissing Shakespeare from the publisher the other day and was SO excited! :D I can't wait to read it..hope you enjoy all these!

    Sierra @ Yearning to Read

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!