Sunday, January 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (1)

Time for In My Mailbox, a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Normally it's about the new books you acquired for the week (via purchase, gift, review, etc), but since this is the first for me AND the first of the year, I thought I'd share the books I'm starting the year off with in my queue :)

From Christmas-time (gifts or purchased with gift money)
George R. Martin - Game of Thrones
Ransom Riggs - Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children
Veronica Roth - Divergent
Tina Fey - Bossypants (SO excited for this one!)

From My Library
Sorry for the weird lighting, my nightstand is hard to photograph
Fade - Lisa McMann
The Romantics - Galt Niederhoffer
Call Me Irresistible - Susan Elizabeth Phillips
The Truth About Forever - Sarah Dessen
Stand Tall - Joan Bauer
Close To Famous - Joan Bauer
Jerk, California - Jonathan Friesen
How To Be Bad - E. Lockhart, Sarah Mlynowski, Lauren Myracle
Keeping the Moon - Sarah Dessen

1 comment:

  1. YAY Divergent!!!!!!!! You are going to LOVE it!!!!! I really wanna read Fade. great haul. Enjoy :)

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit
    International 300 Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!