Sunday, January 22, 2012

In My Mailbox (3)

Hosted by The Story Siren, In My Mailbox is a weekly meme to showcase the books we acquired this week (via purchase, library, ARC, etc)!

A pretty good haul this week! I'm a bit behind on my last stack because work conflicted with my time, but that's ok - lots to look forward to now!

From the library
The Fault In Our Stars - John Green
Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver
Girl vs. Boy - Yvonne Collins & Sandy Rideout
Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick
Sloppy Firsts - Megan McCafferty



Purchased
Clockwork Angel (Infernal Devices, Book 1) - Cassandra Clare
Finally picked up the paperback! Perfect timing since Clockwork Prince is finally in transit in my library queue!

The Fault In Our Stars - John Green
Originally I was going to wait for the paperback, but I got too impatient for the library to get a copy in for me! I wanted to read it now, and then when I was in Barnes & Noble and saw this:
I knew I had to have it. (No hanklerfish, boohoo!)

Did you get any awesome books this week?

5 comments:

  1. Great set! I love Before I Fall. I really want to read the new JOhn Green book.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Hanklerfish on my copy of tfios either :(, but the book is AMAZING! (My review and giveaway posts on Tuesday, check it out if you get the chance!)And looks like you are starting the Jessica Darling series, yay! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Great haul!

    My IMM this week:

    http://www.flyleafreview.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah!! I totally want to read Before I Fall!!!! Sweetness. Plus you got John Green's. ENJOY!! I'm a new GFC. My IMM is here: Colorimetry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh nice haul I really want to read Before I Fall soon I hear it's great!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing Sloppy Firsts here. The Jessica Darling Series in my favorite series ever. I read this book when it was first published and had to wait years to read the whole series. Lucky you! You don't have to wait. I hope that you love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!