Thursday, January 5, 2012

Speaking of John Green Week...

If you're tapped into the Book Blogging community, you've probably been seeing this banner quite a bit:
Hosted over at i.eat.words!
To celebrate the upcoming release of The Fault In Our Stars, several bloggers are dedicated this week to John Green and his brilliance!  I am linked up to it, but have quietly been honoring the amazing author by re-reading all his books. I figured I'd do one or two blog posts with all my favourites from his novels as it gets closer to the release date, but had to share this now.

Since I don't own all his books (yet!) I reserved the missing ones at my local library. When I picked up my library copy of An Abundance of Katherines, look what wonderful little note fell out!
(La Mesa is a suburb of San Diego)

How AWESOME is that note?! I love the power of nerdfighters and how amazing it is to be a part of a community bound by writing and books. I really wish I knew who this person was, because I want to hug him/her.

I might leave my own little response note when it gets returned into the book drop...

Happy John Green week everyone, and DFTBA!!

1 comment:

  1. Only a John Green reader would do something so darn awesome! New subscriber:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!