Saturday, February 4, 2012

A few blog-related things

>I don't know why I hadn't before, but I finally activated feedburner! I've switched all the codes in my RSS button as well as the 'subscribe via email' option - but I have no idea if any of it works! I also don't know if it affected anyone who has already been subscribing by email, so I am sincerely hoping it is all fine and that you receive this post in your inbox! If you are an email subscriber, could you be so kind as to comment and let me know if this is sent to you? It'll ease my worry :) Merci beaucoup!
Updated: Hooray, thanks so much to Heather and Rallu for letting me know everything works fine - you girls are the best!

>I am woefully behind on responses to comments. I've been messing around this week with some behind-the-scenes coding on the blog and trying to get my darn reply/threaded comments working, but so far no success on that front. I think I'm going to have to switch back to a blogger template so I can get that working. But anyhow, I promise I am not ignoring anyone who has been so amazing as to comment and/or follow this week! I'll return all this weekend while I catch up, and I really appreciate all the love!

>Slow reading week as lots of work-related things and real life-related things have been happening. But it'll all balance out sooner than later and regular reviews will be forthcoming.

Happy weekend, all!


PS. I don't remember who asked me a bit ago, but the Blog Title font in my header isn't actually a font - it's my real handwriting! I used a stylus and the Penultimate app on my iPad to whip up a few things: the signature below, any star graphics in reviews, line break stars like above, and the writing in my header are my own drawings or handwriting.


3 comments:

  1. I have been subscribing to your feed for the past couple of weeks (I read it in Google Reader) and it's been working just fine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Works fine!
    Hey..did you try that turorial ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey..check if you already have the settings from :http://buzz.blogger.com/2012/01/engage-with-your-readers-through.html done.If not, you must do them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!