Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols

Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Breaking the Spine,
spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly awaiting!


Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols
MTV Books, 288 Pages
US Release Date: July 10, 2012


A sexy and poignant romantic tale of a young daredevil pilot caught between two brothers.

High school senior Leah Jones loves nothing more than flying. While she’s in the air, it’s easy to forget life with her absentee mother at the low-rent end of a South Carolina beach town. When her flight instructor, Mr. Hall, hires her to fly for his banner advertising business, she sees it as her ticket out of the trailer park. And when he dies suddenly, she’s afraid her flying career is gone forever.

But Mr. Hall’s teenage sons, golden boy Alec and adrenaline junkie Grayson, are determined to keep the banner planes flying. Though Leah has crushed on Grayson for years, she’s leery of getting involved in what now seems like a doomed business--until Grayson betrays her by digging up her most damning secret. Holding it over her head, he forces her to fly for secret reasons of his own, reasons involving Alec. Now Leah finds herself drawn into a battle between brothers--and the consequences could be deadly.

---------------------Goodreads summary


First of all, that cover is breathtaking, right?! I love the concept of it and how vividly it paints the plot of the book.

Though I've yet to read any Jennifer Echols (I know, I know! I'm working on changing that!), this one sounds absolutely amazing. It's such an original storyline - daredevil pilots?!  I've not read anything about that.  And the prospect of being caught between two brothers sounds gripping and like it's just going to rip my heart to shreds in the best way possible.

What book are you waiting for? Leave me your link in the comments and I'll come check it out!

12 comments:

  1. I'm in completely the same boat as you, I haven't read any Jennifer Echols either! This one does sound brilliant though, and I plan on checking it out as soon as it's released!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been seeing a lot of buzz about this book, I think it might be the book to get a lot more readership for Jennifer Echols. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love that cover!! Why have I not heard of this one before?? Awesome pick, Ashley, can't wait for this one.

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is so stunning, I love it!

      I'm about to leave a comment on your WoW, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. While this doesn't sound like something I'd naturally gravitate towards, knowing it's by Jennifer Echols (never read anything by her but have heard excellent things) I have a feeling it's going to be good. It sounds like a rainy Sunday afternoon read... something light yet completely satisfying. Can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like the perfect set-up to me: rainy Saturday afternoon with a satisfying book. I am really excited for it, and I think this one could win Jennifer Echols a lot more readership.

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  4. I haven't read any Echols books either (which I also feel I should remedy), but this one sounds really great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I see Anna post how much she loves Jennifer Echols, I get such a guilty feeling in my stomach haha. I checked out Forget You by her this past week, so hopefully I'll fix my non-Echols readership soon. Otherwise, I definitely will when this releases since it sounds so good.

      Thanks for commenting <3

      Delete
  5. This looks REALLY good! Can't wait for it to come out.

    Here are my Wow's: http://novelmagic.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for it! I'd really just like to skip to July so this (and so many others) can come out already haha.

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  6. I also haven't read anything from Jennifer Echols, but her books sound really good! Love the cover for this one. :) Great pick!

    Pam | jelly loves books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just stopped by your blog, your pick is awesome too!

      <3

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!