Sunday, February 19, 2012

In My Mailbox (5)

Hosted by The Story Siren, In My Mailbox was created so bloggers can share the books they've acquired in the past week (via purchase, library, for review, etc.) - I participate every two weeks :)

Purchase
I was able to keep my buying at a minimum and only picked up:
The Scorpio Races - Maggie Stiefvater (read my review here!)
The copy I read was an eBook, so I'm excited to have the physical copy as a part of my collection!

Library
Unfortunately, I think I made up for my buying cap by overdoing it at the library - especially since I'm still working on the last stack I got!
Rules of Attraction - Simone Elkeles
Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick
Halo - Alexandra Adornetto
Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare (Finally!) 

Forget You - Jennifer Echols
Be More Chill - Ned Vizzini
Paper Covers Rock - Jenny Hubbard
Sweethearts - Sara Zarr
The Probability of Miracles - Wendy Wunder

I'm excited to get started on it all!

What did you get this week? Leave me your link and I'll make sure to check it out!

12 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of books! I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really is a ton, I'm almost getting panic-y about it haha. I tried to figure out if I could give any back without reading but...nope. Oh well, lots to occupy my time now.

      Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  2. I will not only wish you to enjoy them all, but also to find time to read them, I bet you need it! ;)

    I need to read Scorpio Races one day.

    My IMM is here. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am definitely going to need time! If anyone could figure out how to add an extra day to a week, just for reading, it would be helpful!

      And oh my goodness YES you need to read Scorpio Races! It's a truly fantastic book and so unique from anything I've read. If/when you ever do, discuss with me :)

      Thank you for stopping by, I'm about to leave a comment on your IMM.

      Delete
  3. Woah! That’s quite a few books you got there! So many titles look great though! I have read Hush, Hush and Clockwork Prince, and they were both fantastic! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's so many it's almost daunting! But I'm pretty excited for each one, ESPECIALLY Clockwork Prince! I bumped it up in my TBR stack because I just have to know haha.

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. That's an awesome stack of books! I really liked Hush, Hush and I loved The Probability of Miracles. Happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been so intrigued by the cover for Hush, Hush for so long that I figured it was high-time to finally read it. And I almost purchased Probability of Miracles because I wanted to read it so badly. I can't figure out which to read first though!

      I'm about to leave a comment on your IMM, and thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. You can handle it! That's always what my library stack looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many books! Did you leave anything at the library? Haha. Thanks for stopping by IMM earlier (and for the positive reinforcement of my vlog)! Lame about Graffiti Moon not being available locally. I bet it's because it's a lesser-known Aussie author. Hopefully it gets to you soon so you can read it! I have Scorpio Races, but have not read it yet. I'm really excited about it.

    My kidney stone is gone now. I had a bad one in December that sent me to the ER and took 8 days to pass (I threw up every 10-15 minutes during those 8 days). This one was not as bad luckily! Thanks for your concern and your well wishes!

    - Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I really want to read The Scorpio Races and The Probability of Miracles! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, and happy reading! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to read those books now. They look awesome! What a fun meme. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!