Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox (4)

Hosted by The Story Siren, In My Mailbox is a weekly meme to spotlight the book we acquired this week (via purchase, library, ARC, etc)!

I think I'll be doing this every other week since I don't purchase books too often - I visit 4 separate libraries weekly, but have so many books out or in queue that I do my best to keep them on a strict schedule, so I don't have too much to show each week.  Anyway, all the following have been from the past 2 weeks!

From the Library

The Future of Us - Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
How I Live Now - Meg Rosoff
Gone - Lisa McMann
Back When You Were Easier To Love - Emily Wing Smith
I Am Number Four - Pittacus Lore



Purchased

the sky is everywhere - Jandy Nelson
I fell so in love with this book that the same morning I finished reading my library copy (my review is here!) I ran out that afternoon and bought it! I wish I could find the hardcover since I love that cover, but this'll do :)

If I Stay - Gayle Forman

Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
I actually have never read this but I loved Lola so much I figured I would love Anna too.

Lola and the Boy Next Door - Stephanie Perkins
(read my review here!)


From A Friend
(She leant it to me when she saw me reading Sloppy Firsts - thanks Amanda!)
Second Helpings - Megan McCafferty


What books did you get this week? Leave me your link and I'll come check it out!

8 comments:

  1. You've got loads that I would want to read too!

    Enjoy your books, Great Mailbox :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great IMM! I definitely think you'll love Anna if you loved Lola. :)

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-26.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, Anna and Lola <3 You will love Anna. :D Hope you enjoy all the awesome books you got this week. :)

    Here is mine: IMM (13)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool IMM!:) Happy reading!I'm so jealous you get to go to 4 libraries. I love the library. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I really want to read The Future of Us and I loved Anna and Lola!

    Andrea (Newish Follower) ;)
    (My IMM + Giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait, you have two blogs!? Oh I see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books! I'm not surprised you went out and bought the sky is everywhere. It's incredible! Hope you enjoy the others too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lola, Anna, and If I Stay are the BEST!!! I love them :) And The Future of Us is totally on my tbr list!!! Awesome haul...you have a lot of reading to do lol ;)

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!