Monday, March 19, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring TBR List!

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today's topic is:

Top Ten Books On 
My Spring To-Be-Read List

This was difficult. I keep a running document of all the New Releases I'm looking forward to for the year - mostly so I could keep track of the ones I feature on Waiting on Wednesday, but it's turned into a pretty great tool for putting holds at the library.

So, with great difficulty and the knowledge that this list will change as the hour does, here's the Top Spring releases I'm most looking forward to: (also, I made the assumption Spring = April, May, June)


Being Friends With Boys - Terra Elan McVoy
The List - Siobhan Vivian
Take A Bow - Elizabeth Eulberg
The Selection - Kiera Cass
In Honor - Jessi Kirby
Second Chance Summer - Morgan Matson
The Princesses of Iowa - M. Molly Backes
Gilt - Katherine Longshore
My Life Next Door - Huntley Fitzpatrick
A Midsummer's Nightmare - Kody Keplinger

But because I am unfortunately not made of money so I can't guarantee the new releases will all end in my possession (I wish!), the real TBR list for my spring - thanks to the library, pre-ordering, and already owning:

Under the Never Sky - Veronica Rossi
The Survivial Kit - Donna Freitas
Being Friends With Boys - Terra Elan McVoy
Blood Red Road - Moira Young
The Disenchantments - Nina LaCour
Second Helpings - Megan McCafferty
My Life Next Door - Huntley Fitzpatrick
Take A Bow - Elizabeth Eulberg
Divergent - Veronica Roth
Gilt - Katherine Longshore

What books are on your TBR List?
Leave your link in the comments and I'll pop by!

PS. Have you entered my birthday giveaway here yet?
You could win one of the books below or another April release of your choice! Two winners!
ends April 8

13 comments:

  1. We share so many titles on our TBR piles! I am a huge McCafferty fan, so I can't recommend Second Helpings enough! (And the rest of the series) My Life Next Door is getting great advanced reviews- it looks and sounds like a great summer romantic summer read.

    So many great reads!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely loved Sloppy Firsts, it's taking everything in me to not just hop over all the other books I've got in my queue to finish up the Jessica Darling series! And yes, I feel like every week I see a blogger with praise for My Life Next Door, I've got an extreme case of the jealousies haha.

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Under the Never Sky is amazing! I'm really looking forward to My Life Next Door.

    My Top Ten
    http://areaderintime.blogspot.com/2012/03/top-ten-books-on-my-spring-tbr-list.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got Under the Never Sky coming up to read at the end of the week and I'm so excited! I've heard nothing but great things.

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. Hi there, just popping in... Oh some great books here for me to add to my TBR pile. I've also got The Selection on my list.

    :) Here is my choice...
    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously cannot wait for The Selection. I want to just skip forward a month to finally have it!

      Delete
  4. Okay great list! I either loved every one of those books listed/am dying to read it.

    My TT/Top Ten Tuesday post is here

    Happy Reading!

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you have two separate lists! The ideal and the realistic. My list is all books I currently own for the same reason. Haha. You will LOVE Under the Never Sky! It's amazing. And Divergent made my list as well. I feel so behind the times. Haha.

    And your blog is wonderful! I'm a new follower. :)

    - Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl (And The Broke and the Bookish). Visit my Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I think we all have wishlists and TBRs. If only they were the same!

    Here's my
    Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward to This Spring.
    I would love to have you stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these books look amazing! I want to read all of them, haha. I can't believe I forgot to add Second Chance Summer on my list! Divergent is amazing, and I enjoyed Under the Never Sky too, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of those two!

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blood Red Road is one of those books I want to get to soon as well. A few others on your list look tempting too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have some great books on your list! I couldn't get into Blood Red Road when I tried to read it, but I LOVED the audio version. If your library has it, you should give it a listen! Enjoy!

    Check out YA Litwit's Top Ten Spring TBR Books and my GIVEAWAY of a SIGNED HC of Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great lists, both are. I hope I can read Under the Never Sky soon, she will be touring to SEattle and I really hope to read it before she comes.'

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/top-10-tuesdays-14.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!