Sunday, March 4, 2012

In My Mailbox (7)

In My Mailbox, hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, is meant for bloggers to spotlight the new books they acquired in the past week (via purchase, library, ARC, etc).  Usually I only participate every other week, but I seriously need to ban my library and purchase use...oy.

Purchased from the
Friends of the Library Bookstore
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian - Sherman Alexie
Natural Born Charmer - Susan Elizabeth Phillips (the first of her books I read!)

Library
Try Not To Breathe - Jennifer Hubbard
Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick - Joe Schreiber
The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers - Lynn Weingarten


And, keeping to the same as Clockwork Prince in my last IMM, no, that is not a double included book. I doubled up on the holds again and they came in around the same time so...

What's in your mailbox?
Leave your link in the comments and I'll come check it out!

7 comments:

  1. I've seen Try Not to Breathe around and I must admit I'm intrigued!

    Happy reading!

    Here's my IMM. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I loved Au Reviour! Hope you do to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The absolute true diary of a part time Indian seems interesting! So does the Sisterhood of the heartbreakers. Hope you enjoy them! :)
    Here's my IMM. - http://bookwormreviews9.blogspot.in/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great IMM! I am interested in reading the Sisterhood of heartbreakers; I may have to request that one from the library! New follower - feel free to check out my IMM: http://myenchantedbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/03/on-my-bookshelf-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you, I am library-addicted!! I love the cover for Sisterhood of Heartbreakers. It's so funny that you have two copies now :)

    Great blog. I am a new follower.

    Steph @ Steph's Stacks

    ReplyDelete
  6. All 3 of those books are on my tbr list! I love my local library, but I'll probably have to wait much longer before they carry those titles:)Enjoy Ashley!

    My IMM:
    http://www.flyleafreview.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul! I've seen The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers around on lots of blogs and I love that cover, so I've added it to my TBR list. Happy Reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!