Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Friday!

Festival of Books

That's where I'll be this weekend!  I'm definitely there on Saturday, possibly for a little bit on Sunday pending what my friend wants to do and if we feel like driving over to USC again.  I AM SO EXCITED YOU GUYS. It's been a long time since I've gone to a bookish thing, and so many people will be there. John Green! Stephanie Perkins! Gayle Forman! John Corey Whaley! Nina LaCour! Maureen Johnson! Lauren Myracle! Julie Andrews! Maggie Stiefvator! I could keep going!

If anyone else will be there, let me know! I'd love to meet with other book bloggers :)

Related to that, I'll be absent from here until Tuesday - I'm staying with one of my best friends/former college roommate up in Pasadena for the weekend, and we haven't seen each other in THREE YEARS. I saw her daily for the entire last 2 years of college, so to go this long without each other is madness. And I'm going to focus entirely on catching up with one of the best people I know.

I do have a few posts coming up (a review for There Is No Dog by Meg Rosoff!) in my absence and of course I'll play catch up on my Reader when I return.

Happy weekend, everyone!

PS. What are you reading over the weekend? If I can find the downtime between all the awesomeness, I've got these with me:

1 comment:

  1. You're so lucky you go meet all those awesome authors! Especially Stephanie Perkins!! I would love to meet her. =) I really hope you have fun, and enjoy catching up with your friend!

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Have a wonderful day <3
***This blog should NEVER have a security captcha - please let me know if you encounter it and I will fix ASAP. Thank you!